Let's make sure everyone stays happy and relaxed!
- When you first enter the cat den, be sure to remain calm and quiet. Cats are startled by loud noises. I know kitties are super cute but let's keep our cat admiration at a low decibel.
- Cats show you when they are happy and when they're not. Please pay attention to the cats and learn the signals they show when they want you to stop. We will ensure that we have materials that describe the type of behaviors/signs to look for.
- Be gentle with the cats. Remember that most cats do not like to be picked up or held like a baby. Refrain from these activities to avoid any unwanted scratches.
- Do not feed cats people food! Please be respectful of a cats dietary needs. We do not want to make any of our kitties feel ill.
- No flash photography. But please feel free to take all the non flash photos you want!! How could you resist?
- Children under 13 need to be supervised at all times. We encourage children interacting with pets but understand they may need more guidance. Please ensure that your children treat all the cats with respect and patience.
- Sometimes the unexpected happens. The Purrfect Cup will not be liable for any damages incurred from interactions with cats. There will be a volunteer in the cat den when possible but if an accident occurs please grab a member of staff immediately. We will have a first aid kit on hand.
- Most of all have fun and get lots of kitty snuggles!